NEW SkyHopper VU Offers Content Consumption and Information Sharing Capabilities for Commercial & Industrial Drones & Robotics
SkyHopper by Mobilicom has released its fourth product, the SkyHopper VU, a Mobile HD Video & Data Receiver that enables real-time HD video and broadband data content consumption, shared and distributed to multiple viewers simultaneously. By offering content consumption and a viewing terminal product, SkyHopper makes an important step to become an end-to-end, high-end component provider for the drones & robotics market.
The SkyHopper VU (Viewer) is targeted within security & surveillance, mining and resources applications. The SkyHopper VU improves the operational capabilities of any mobile team by providing real-time HD video & broadband data reception, essential for situation awareness & efficient operations.
A few of SkyHopper VU key features include:
- Built to enable mission-critical operations
- Unified, encrypted & secured device with multiple elements
- Toughpad multi-touch Tablet
- Receiver unit
- User replaceable Battery
- Power supply & Antenna
- Light & compact
- Extended Ruggedized grade
- Configurable receiver unit
- Dual receiver antenna & GPS location base services
- All-weather IP65 Dust and Water-resistant Design
- 7’’ Windows Tablet with Intel 6th Generation core M5 Processor
- Powered by Windows 10 Professional
- Daylight readable
“As SkyHopper services additional essential components of the drone system solution, its customers will see benefits across quality, cost and efficiency," stated Oren Elkayam, Mobilicom CEO.