New SkyHopper ControlAir offers mobile control station for drones and robotics
Newly launched SkyHopper ControlAir is a mini-controller device that enables controlling a drone or robotic as well as transmitting or viewing of HD video and data while operating on air & ground missions. SkyHopper ControlAir is the perfect combination of an extended ruggedized grade and a light and compact package.
SkyHopper by Mobilicom has released its fifth product, the SkyHopper ControlAir, mobile mini-controller for drones and robotics platforms. It is built to enable controlling, transmitting and viewing of HD Video & Data. SkyHopper ControlAir is targeted within security & surveillance, mining and resources applications.
By offering a controlling terminal product, SkyHopper takes another step to become an end-to end, high-end component provider for the drones and robotics market. With this addition to the SkyHopper offering the company is now providing the following services:
- Mobile controlling station with SkyHopper ControlAir
- Content consumption terminal with SkyHopper VU
- Video processing & analytics with SkyHopper PROV
- Communication with SkyHopper PRO and SkyHopper ONE
As SkyHopper by Mobilicom services additional essential components of the drone system solution, its customers will see benefits across quality, cost and efficiency by using a single supplier to address multiple needs.
A few of SkyHopper ControlAir key features include:
- Mini Controller device for various applications
- Built to enable mission-critical operations
- Unified, encrypted & secured device with multiple elements
Toughpad multi-touch Tablet
Power supply & Antenna
- Light & compact
- Extended Ruggedized grade, all-weather IP65 Dust and Water-resistant Design
- Configurable Transceiver unit and joysticks & buttons
- Dual RF antenna & GPS Antenna
- GPS location base services
- 7’’ Windows Tablet with Intel 6th Generation core M5 Processor
- Powered by Windows 10 Professional
- Daylight readable
“The release of SkyHopper ControlAir extends our offering and better positions our company as a holistic end-to-end provider to the industry,” stated Mobilicom’s CEO Oren Elkayam. “We are proud to release our fifth product for the drones and robotics market and already received wonderful feedback from customers who are already using it.”